Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 September 2010

New Stash!

I am back from the Lake district! I had a lovely few days, and managed to buy new stash while I was there. Thanks to my husband who drove me all over the place to find places i had found in magazines! We went to the "PaperMill" shop in Kendall, then on the way home we went to Preston to find "Inspirations" by "Cardcraft plus" they have a lovely big shop that you can wander around, there is an area to sit and drink coffee( somewhere for husbands to sit and wait!), they have a good selection of crafting goodies, I saw 12x12 papers I haven't seen anywere else. There was a good selection of wool, some gifts and cards. There is a large area for holding workshops. It was very busy but there was no pressure from anyone, I was free to wander and staff were very helpful if you needed anything.



We then stopped in Stoke to do a food shop and spotted a shop that was newly opened called "outlet shop" it was fab and had really good prices, so I spent again and will be heading back there soon. Well I need to get some washing done and then use some of my new stash.
happy crafting
I

No comments:

Post a Comment