Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 January 2011






January has been a busy crafting month for me, I have been doing lots of cards because my daughter and I want to find a craft fair to sell at in the Spring. I personally love doing female birthday cards and am having to steer myself to make some male cards and do some anniversary, get well cards etc, as I feel I need a good variety to interest people, my daughter has made a lot of childrens cards.

Mine are a variety of rubber stamping, decoupage and using my Big Shot and my Eclips, I have also altered  a selection of note books.

The knitted cupcake was what I made for a secret santa present at work, I knitted it then sewed on beads and sequins and some ricrac then placed it in a cupcake frill I got from a supermarket. I then tied it up in irredescant cellophane. I was really pleased with the results and now have to get round to making up the other nine I have knitted.

On Friday my daughter and I are going to the creative stitch and craft show in Manchester so I am looking forward to seeing some demonstrations of new products.

I will hopefully get round to photographing some more cards this week and will put them on the blog

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment