Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 November 2010

Long time no blog!!!



This is the first card I made using my Bigshot hello kitty is die cut and the background is made using an embossing folder. Happy Birthday is a die cut.

On this card I used the Big shot and die cut the butterfly in seperate colors. the butterfly was mounted onto a scalloped edge square, I put four small bling stickers on the corners, I then embossed the background which says Happy birthday and mounted it onto glitter paper. 

This card was made by embossing with a metal stencil on the Big shot I then sanded it with my sanding block and simply mounted it onto a scalloped edged card and a stripey background paper.

This is my eclips I will download some more images when I have finshed experimenting.



Hello everyone 
I have not had chance to blog as I have been very busy either working or crafting!! I am loving my new job, working in a craft shop is what I have wanted to do for a long time! On Thursday  I went to the hobbycrafts show at the NEC, it was very busy, so at times it was difficult to get near some of the stalls, but I managed to buy lots of nice things! I bought some sissix dies for my new 'Sissix Big shot' which I love,  it die cuts and embosses. I bought some 'Tim Holtz'dies and embossing folders. I have also bought a 'Sissix E clips die cutting machine' it is amazing I am still experimenting at the moment but I am sure it will be in constant use. I am running out of space in my Craft room so really must craft more and do less shopping!!!
I am hoping to make a start on my Christmas cards this week. Eileen is coming over on Thursday for a day of scrapbooking and tea and bacon sandwiches so I looking forward to that!

Happy crafting
















No comments:

Post a Comment