Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 December 2010



At last I have found time to blog!! I have had a busy few weeks with work and crafting and generally catching up at home. Work has been very busy it is so lovely to see so many people wanting to make presents for Christmas, and wanting to make their own Christmas decorations. Felt is very popular we sell loads of it and I decided to have a go at using some with my 'Bigshot' last night, I made a felt cupcake and some felt butterflies they cut really well, they are something different to put on cards.

I have been making some Christmas cards it has taken me ages to motivate myself to do them as for some reason I don't really enjoy doing Christmas cards. I have been mainly using stamped images and colouring them with Promarkers, then highlighting with stickles or glossy accents.
I am loving my eclips and my Big shot I have been making lots of card toppers and embellishments for general cards and for scrapbooking. And in between I am knitting a cardigan for my eldest grandaughter, and knitting some cupcakes which are lovely when embellished with sparkly beads or buttons
.

Well I have a busy few days off from work now, tomorrow I am meeting Eileen for lunch and a wander around town, then on Friday I am spending time with my grandchildren and Chloe is coming back with me for the weekend. We are hoping to visit my mum and dad and my brother who is visiting from Venezuala.


Happy crafting




1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas card is fantastic! The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete