Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 October 2010

Rainy Friday!

This week has gone so quickly! On Wednesday I spent the day with my friends Eileen and Maria, we had a lovely day we visited two Garden Centres, ate lunch and visited a craft shop, then had a walk and visited two more small craft shops. Yesterday I went out with my hubby looking at tumble dryers!! We had a meatball lunch at Ikea yum yum, then went to an Indian resturant for tea! So I really need to have a few days of eating less.

I finally finished knitting baby Niamh's cardigan it has turned out lovely I used Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino, it was so  easy to knit with.  I have also knitted a ribbon comfort small blanket which I have attached ribbons to and I intend to back with fleece fabric.  I will upload pictures of them both tomorrow as for some reason my computer doesn't want to play!!!!

I am going out for a meal with my Uni friends tonight so must go and decide what I am going to wear!!

Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment