Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wednesday already!

I finally managed to download my pictures of baby Niamhs cardigan and of the baby snuggly comforter I have made, they are both 'Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino'. I have had a busy week on Monday I spent the day with my mum and dad, today I have been to town with my friend we went to the 'Range' they have lots of papermania special offers. We had lunch and a nice wander around town. I made some cards yesterday and tidied my craft room again! I seem to spend more time tidying than actually crafting. My aunty is going to be 80 on Sunday so I want to make her a nice card and I am going to bake her some cupcakes as like me she has a very sweet tooth. Knitting for me tonight I think I have started a sleeveless cardigan for baby Niamh.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment