Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 October 2010

Sunny Saturday!!

It has been a very busy week! On Sunday Eileen and I set off early for the papercrafts show in Hinckley, we had a lovely day there was lots to see in a nice relaxing atmosphere. I finally treated myself to two Martha Stewart punches they are butterflies, one is a 3d single butterfly and the other makes strips of border which is perfect for scrapbooking pages and cards. They both look really effective! I got some Craftwork cards bits and bobs and some Kanban die cuts.

I also got some Little Claire designs clear stamps which are lovely. It was well worth a visit, there is another one at Hinckley in January.
I started my new job on Monday and I love it, being surrounded by lovely crafty goodies and meeting other people with a passion for crafting is lovely. I have been very tired but in a nice way, there is a lot to learn. I have managed to complete three scrapbook pages and a couple of cards and started knitting a dishcloth for my mum.
The scrapbook page here is a pic of Chloe my eldest granddaughter at the Eden project in the summer. I have used Papermania papers and alphas. The embellishments are from my stash.
Well it is a beautiful day so we are going out somewhere for a wander. Will upload more photos later
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment